Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Ten on Tuesday: The Delightful Edition


The topic for this week is 10 Everyday Things That Delight You. This one has really made me think.

1) My commute – now keep in mind my drive is 1) short and 2) contains little traffic but I enjoy the time to mentally prepare for the day ahead or recover from the day that is over.

2) Lunch – I really look forward to my lunch hour each work day. It is one time I can eat in relative peace.

3) Bed time – I enjoy laying in bed with little man while we read stories and then snuggling before he falls asleep.

4) Homework time – I enjoy seeing how far Clark has come with his learning 

5) Talking with Jerry in bed before falling asleep

6) Cooking dinner – I put on some podcasts and just concentrate on what I am making. It is another way to mentally unwind from my day.

7) Listening to podcasts – my work day would be much more difficult to deal with if I didn’t have them in my ear.

8) Morning bus stop – I love watching Clark interact with the other kids. 

9) Hearing the birds chirping as the sun rises in the morning

10) Clothes still warm from the dryer

1 comment:

Linda said...

clothes warm from the dryer! I love that too - especially in the winter!

Linda in VA