Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Ten on Tuesday: The Spring Forward Edition

I have said many times that I love the spring time change. I do so much better with the increase in light that comes with the change. So it is very timely that this week’s topic is 10 Things You Will Do With Your Extra Hour of Daylight Now that Daylight Savings Time Has Begun.

1) Open the blinds when I get home from work

2) Fight with Clark about going to bed when it is still light outside

3) Take pictures of my knitting projects in natural light

4) Plan a container garden for the summer

5) Take Clark for walks as it warms up

6) Notice how bad my dusting skills are as light streams through the windows

7) Enjoying the fact that I no longer want to go to bed at 5pm

8) Leave the lights off when I get home

9) Watch the snow melt

10) Look forward to summer

No comments: