Monday, February 23, 2015

FO: Clark's Valentine Hearts


I try to make the little man something for each holiday. I was not finding any toys that I wanted to make so I ended up looking for heart patterns instead. Clark loves stringing things across the house so a heart garland was decided upon.
























Pattern: Ewe Ewe Heart Heart by Heather Walpole

Needles: Size 6 bamboo

Yarn: Bernat Softee Chunky in Pink, Caron Simply Soft in Strawberry, Lion Brand Pound of Love in Bubble Gum and Mystery Wool in Red

Miscellaneous: Fiber Fill and a piece of black yarn to string them onto

Modifications: none

Comments: this was a very easy pattern to make. If I were to make theses again I would use a smaller needle for the red ones. I am pretty sure the mystery wool is a fingering weight so the size 6s were to big and you can see a bit of the stuffing through the stitches. He is happy with it though and that is all that matters.

No comments: