Friday, November 14, 2014

Five on Friday

Another week has come and gone. I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is less than 2 weeks away. Here is my weekly dose of randomness.

1) We had our first parent-teacher conference on Tuesday. It went really well. It's always nice to hear good things about your kid.

2) I am starting my yearly Christmas stress. I know everything will be ok but I cannot seem to help myself.

3) The colder weather is here to stay it seems. I am ready for spring already.

4) We had a nice and low key anniversary celebration. We had Chinese food and Dairy Queen. I am pretty low maintenance.

5) Clark is sick so I stayed home with hm. It amazes me that I can get more work done at home with a sick kid than I do in the office. I guess the 100 stupid questions I have to answer for other people every day really does take up a lot of my time.

Here are some pictures from the week












Tube socks for Clark sure knit up fast












The nasty 4 letter s-word falling from the sky












My poor sick little buddy












Getting back into the workout routine

No comments: