Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Ten on Tuesday: The Lets Do It Again Edition

The topic for the week is 10 Patterns You Could Knit Again ... and Again and Again.

1) Grandmother's Favorite Dishcloth
2) DW Dishcloth
3) Hitchhiker - I am thinking about casting on another one soon
4) Seamless Yoked Baby Sweater - my go to for the baby's in my life
5) My vanilla sock pattern - 2x2 rib for the cuff and 3x1 rib for the leg
6) Barley hat
7) Ballband dishcloth

That's all I can come up with. Until next time ....


3 comments:

dianne said...

I love the Barley Hat! I'll be making some for Christmas gifts this year!

Anonymous said...

I grabbed your baby sweater pattern, it's sweet.

Jane said...

The Seamless Yoked Baby Sweater is the best. Around here, we call it "The World's Cutest Baby Sweater." I love the Barley hat, too.