Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Coming Clean

To follow up on yesterday's post here are the answers to what is true and what is false.

1) I am the youngest child and grandchild on both sides of my family - true
2) I met my husband in a bar - true
3) I was detained at the US-Canada border when I was 19 because of the guy I was dating at the time - true (this is a very long story and I am glad it was pre-9/11)
4) I have never broken a bone - false (I am pretty clutzy so I have broken my arm twice and fractured my kneecap)
5) I have a degree in Political Science, worked in politics for a time and decided I hated it - true
6) I have never received a speeding ticket - very very false (I had a big lead foot in my early 20s)
7) We moved 4 times in 4 years (from when I was 6-10). We stayed in the same town just different houses. - true
8) I wanted to be a figure skater, Mary Lou Retton and a jockey as a kid - true (unfortunately my height ended these dreams)
9) I had a pony named Rusty when I was younger - true
10) I have never left North America - false (I went to Germany and Austria in high school and Grand Cayman and Jamaica on our honeymoon)

No comments: