Friday, January 31, 2014

28 Day Challenge

I will freely admit that for the past 6 months my fitness plan has gone down the tubes. I really need to get back on the horse but it has been difficult. It is a vicious cycle. I know that exercise will help with my anxiety and depression but I do not work out because I am anxious and depressed.

On her last episode Kimberly aka Sock Bunny talked about her struggles with working out and put out a challenge. Her idea is to work out at least 30 minutes everyday in February. I have decided to take up her challenge and go for it. I decided to put this out there to keep myself accountable.

I have also decided to give myself a carrot as well. I very rarely buy myself things just for me. If I make it through this challenge I will buy myself some nice yarn. I have not decided exactly what I will purchase but I am leaning toward yarn to make the Color Affection.

So now I will sign off because it is getting late and I need to get up in the morning and work out. Until next time ....

No comments: